This morning I had my usual chia, oats and FOCC breakfast..and ate it all. Woot.
Lunch was left overs from last night, redone. I used the turkey and added apple and a little mayo to make 'chicken salad' and had the squash and a slice of the fake cornbread.
Dinner was turkey 'fried rice' with lots of veggies and a little quinoa on a bed of romaine. I ate plenty and got full.
I had a little kraut this afternoon. And some green drink powder with my tea at dinner.
No cheating and no snacking. But I really need to lay off of the fats. I put fat on my lunch today like crazy..I stayed full..but I'm sure it's not helping me lose weight. So yeah. Hoping I see a tiny bit of progress just from not eating anything between meals. That would be a nice encouragement to see the scale move just a tiny smidge. We will see over the weekend or maybe Monday. Not sure what day I want to weigh in.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading comments, so go for it! : )