One of the things I want to do is journal "what I ate today" in an effort to keep track of just that..what I ate today. It will be a way to keep me accountable as far as my meals, and hopefully my lack of snacking. ; )
This morning, I had my usual breakfast, which was my FOCC (flax oil, cottage cheese) with 1/8 cup of oats and unsweetened almond milk and chia. I also grind some flax seeds for the top. And I eat it all every time. YUM.
Lunch was a lentil vegetable salad..heavy on the veggies and light on the lentils..plus some lean chicken protein.
Dinner will be mexican ground turkey, some black beans and veggies. I may eat some avo but I hope not. I am quite motivated so I really don't think I will over eat tonight.
I hope to hop in here most nights and document what I ate, just to keep track and keep me saying 'just no' to eating more than I need to eat. These posts will be short and to the point...just like this one. :)
Ps...the girl and I went to the mall and did some walking today since the gym is closed. It is freaky cold outside and it was miserable getting out but it felt good to walk. And I also got a new fuzzy winter top. I'm cycling through the couple of very warm tops I have and our weather isn't letting up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading comments, so go for it! : )