Monday, January 15, 2018

Last week..sigh

Last week was a series of falling off and getting back on the wagon.

I know I'm a serious emotional eater.  And that doesn't help me where I am now.

I started this week with another new resolve. And a new plan.

I used to make smoothies a lot. But I think they set me up to fail because I didn't get super full and then I was trolling the kitchen all afternoon looking for something to eat.

I don't do that on days we would go out to eat and get a big vat o' salad. So thanks to the scare about romaine being over, I bought two big bags of it (and boo coodles of salad veggies). And plan on eating a big vat 'o salad several times this week for lunch. It's easy and it keeps me away from the greens and fruit smoothies. Nothing wrong with them health wise..they are really good actually. But for right now and what I'm trying to do, I need to stick with the salads.

I made some homemade salad dressing similar to the salad place and I found a recipe online for  some vegan ranch. So hopefully I can enjoy my salads this week.

I did weigh this morning and I think by His grace to me alone, I lost a half pound.

Another thing I did differently this morning is spend *more* time in His word and with Him before I got the ball rolling on my day. I think that improved my outlook greatly today.

So there you have it. It's a new week. I hope I can curb my portions and 'be a good girl'. I really need to do it for my health..fat equals estrogen. And I really wanna fit back in my skinny jeans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so go for it! : )