Monday, January 4, 2010

a rare sighting

P1010827

Half eaten candy.

As I was taking a picture of this, Boo didn’t even want to believe that it was possible for me to eat part of a bag of candy. I’ve been nibbling on this bag for several days now and it’s probably a little over halfway full.

*******

A question… this blog.. the diet devoted one. Now that I feel like I’m up and rolling, I’m not sure that I will able to sustain this blog. I don’t know how often I will be updating. It felt like I had a lot to say at the gitgo but now I’m not so sure.

Would I be better off just rolling this content into the regular blog and perhaps updating once a week or something?

Thoughts???

1 comment:

  1. It's up to you. I have both of your blogs on my list so I can tell when you update them. If you were up for it, you could use this one to tell about your progress -- sort of an accountability thing. I would probably have a hard time keeping up 2 blogs myself though, so I could understand if you wanted to go back to just 1. ( :

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so go for it! : )