Saturday, January 9, 2010

not so strong out of the gate

My hubs and I do our weigh-in on Saturday morning. He  ‘only’ lost a pound.  I didn’t lose anything.  *sad face*

I’ve noticed that I am having a hard time distinguishing when I’m ‘just’ full and not stuffed. It was such a habit to overeat for me that it feels like I’m always hungry… although there were times that I clearly felt ‘hunger pangs’ so the feeling is there. It’s just finding that middle ground at mealtime.  Eat then stop when I’m comfortable.  Having trouble finding that.

I have also made a couple of not so wise meal choices as well.  When I did Weigh Down before, I was much younger and I think more able to eat ‘whatever’ in between hunger and fullness and still have some success. Now that I’ve some more years attached to me, I’m not so sure it’s going to be that easy.

I’m thinking I might need to get out the Wii and get moving.

Saw this the other day and it made me laugh.

Don’t think I’ll need any wedges…. or a baton!

1 comment:

  1. LOL -- the video was cute! I have a hard time distinguishing my hunger too. I find I do better when I get off of sweets and junk food completely. I think the cravings for those things can create a false sense of hunger. A litmus test for me is if I think I'm hungry, I ask myself if I want some green beans (salad, etc.). If the answer is no, I'm probably not hungry.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so go for it! : )