I haven’t posted here so I guess I should give a little update. There isn’t much to post. I’m not gaining, which at this point, is welcome news. But I’m not losing either. Life has been stressful. I need to just resign myself that life will always be stressful for one reason or another and let go of the excuse of using food for a crutch when life isn’t perking along perfectly.
I need to start working out. I hate doing that in the winter time. It’s cold in the house, so I wear warm clothes. And then my body heats up and I’m hot. But if I started out in shorts, I’d be freezing to death. Hello.. another excuse.
I guess it’s a plus that I can see through myself so well, though. I was reading this week in John when Jesus is about to be crucified and Jesus knows Judas’ heart even when all the other disciples couldn’t figure out which one of them was going to betray Jesus. And that really struck a cord with me.. HE KNOWS ME and my heart and any excuse I might try to pass off for being lazy when it comes to this.
I’m thankful that He knows.. but at the same time *I* know I need to get off my tail end and get busy on the Wii…and stay away from the snack cabinet! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading comments, so go for it! : )